I. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any proprietary software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. Permission is granted to download and use unlimited copies of EUC World application, as long as you're the sole user of all the copies and/or application instances. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the application;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the application; or
- transfer the application to another person or "mirror" the application on any other server.
3. EUC World application may be used for non-commercial and commercial purposes.
4. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials and/or using EUC World application or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format and/or uninstall EUC World application from all devices and delete any installation packages.
1. The materials on this website and EUC World application are provided on an 'as is' basis. Sebastian Łastowski ("Owner") makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. EUC World application can be used to change operating parameters of electric unicycle or other vehicle, which may affect the safety of its operation. Owner shall not be responsible for any accidents resulting in such changes or use of EUC World application.
4. Owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the EUC World application.
1. In no event shall Owner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website and/or EUC World application, even if Owner or a Owner authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
IV. Accuracy of materials
1. The materials appearing on Owner's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Owner does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Owner may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Owner does not make any commitment to update the materials.
1. Owner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Owner of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Owner may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
1. On this website you can make a voluntary donation ("Donation") in amount of your choice. Donations will be used to cover development and maintenance costs of EUC World project, including this website and EUC World application.
2. Owner (Sebastian Łastowski) is the recipient of Donations.
3. Credit card transactions and online payments are carried out through Dotpay.pl, an EU-registered payment intermediary, complying with latest PCI DSS Level 1 standard. Dotpay.pl operates on the basis of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority's permit no. IP14/2013 to offer payment services as a Payment Institution within the meaning of the Payment Services Act. Dotpay.pl is supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
VIII. Premium Users
1. In order to encourage users to support the EUC World project, some of EUC World mobile application and/or online service features are available to Premium Users only.
2. Premium User status is granted to every registered EUC World users that will make a donation to support and maintenance of EUC World project. In order to be granted the status of Premium User, it is necessary to provide in the donation form an email address consistent with the one used to register an EUC World account.
3. Premium User status is granted for a limited period of time, depending on the sum of all donations made, starting from the date of the first donation.
4. If a subsequent donation is made after the expiration of the Premium User status, the validity of the newly granted Premium User status starts from the date of this subsequent donation.
5. The amount of the donation made in a currency other than PLN will be converted into Polish zloty (PLN). The amount of 1 PLN equals 4 days (96 hours) of Premium User status. Depending on the exchange rate, the amount of 20 EUR corresponds roughly to about one year of validity of the Premium User status.
6. Premium User status is granted only to a user who has made a donation or to whom another person made a donation. Premium User status may be revoked if it is detected that a given Premium User account is used by other people.
7. Donations are not refundable.
IX. Governing Law
1. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Poland, member state of European Union, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Website Owner, Operator, Data Controller and Donation Recipient
ul. Tenisowa 28
80-180 Gdańsk, Poland