Get EUC World application
Learn more about EUC World app and get it from Google Play
EUC World is a free application for Android devices that provides an interesting alternative to OEM applications. With EUC World you can not only track your tours, but you can monitor speed, battery level and other vital parameters of your electric unicycle. You can instantly get alarms to let you know that you're approaching your wheel limits. You can change your wheel settings, easily activate horn, turn lights on and off, check your top speed. EUC World may act as a "black box" for your wheel and log detailed data for further analysis.
- Android 5 and newer
- Bluetooth 4.0 and newer1
- GPS2 and data connection3
- Gotway (all current models)
- Inmotion (all current models)
- King Song (all current models)
- Ninebot One E+, One S2, Z6, Z8 and Z10
- Rockwheel GT16
- Solowheel Glide 2 and Glide 3
- Android Wear 1.4 and newer
- Wear OS
- Pebble (using WheelLog app)
- Samsung support will be released soon
2 GPS is required to track tours and log wheel data to CSV files.
3 Data connection (preferably 3G/4G/LTE) is required to track tours and use other online services.
4 Smartwatch application are companion apps and require phone application to be installed and running.
Release notes for version 1.0.6
- Full support for King Song unicycles including setting speed limit and firmware update
- Flic button support has been expanded by adding new Flic 2 button support for quick actions like horn, light on/off, request or dismiss voice report etc.
- CSV log synchronization with euc.world account that will allow for offline tour creation and data analysis (requires server support that will be added soon)
- Possibility to define custom battery levels
- Heart rate can be displayed on main screen and included in tour data and CSV logs (Wear OS companion app is required)
- Option for unobtrusive alarm when Bluetooth connection is lost (quiet beep and vibration instead of standard beep)
- New parameters added to periodic speech reports
- Fullscreen mode can be disabled or enabled in general settings
- Map display can be disabled to limit data plan usage during tour tracking
- Other new features, improvements and bug fixes
You can always contact me by email - email@example.com - I'll be happy to answer your questions and get your thoughs or feature requests. You can also find me on Electric Unicycle Forum, where I'm an active user.